Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally Done (Half Way Done at Least)...

I have finally made it through my first year of graduate school. Only one more to go...so I hope at least. Then what?? I have no idea...maybe another Master's, maybe a PhD, maybe take some time off and go back later, who really knows?!? I have a while to decide that one.

On a happier note, I am finally going home for a few days, leaving on Sunday night. Too bad I am going to most likely miss Susannah in town (evil eye going out to Susannah!!), but that just gives me more of a reason to go to NYC (which, I will do one of these days, I swear)! I will return to San Diego on Thursday just in time to work for a few days, then I take off again...this time for Portland to see Angie!!!! Woohoo!

It's gonna be a really busy couple of weeks, but it will be a lot of fun, seeing my family (Marlie and the Fat Man too!!!!!!), and Angie. And when it is all over, I am coming home to start working full time! Gotta love those summer months with no student loans!!

No school til Spetember!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!! ;)

No comments: